The Technical Services Division is responsible for providing technical, operational and administrative leadership in Technical Services for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
Responsibilities of the Technical Services Division
1. Provide inputs for the formulation of policies of the Commission.
2. Provide technical advice on the epidemic and its management.
3. Collaborate with the Health sector and relevant stakeholders in the development and
implementation of HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment,care and support interventions.
4. Provide technical support in the development and review of guidelines and manuals for the
management of the epidemic.
5. Ensure the planning, design, and implementation of projects of the Commission.
6. Coordinate the programs and activities of key partners for the harmonize and sustainable
7. Coordinate the activities of the various Technical Working Groups
8. Coordinate the development and disseminate promotion of IEC/BCC materials.
9. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial
resources of the Division.
10. Ensure the preparation of the budget of the Division
11. Ensure the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
12. Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division.
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and...find out more