The Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Division has overall responsibility to provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in Research, Data Management, Monitoring & Evaluation for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission
Responsibilities of Research, Monitoring and Evaluations Division
1. Provide inputs for the formulation of policies for the Commission.
2. Coordinate the development and harmonization of key indicators for
monitoring and evaluation of programs and projects of the Commission.
3. Ensure the monitoring and evaluation of programs and activities of the Commission.
4. Coordinate the development and review of National M&E Plan for HIV and AIDS.
5. Provide technical support in the development of guidelines and manuals on
research, data management and M & E.
6. Ensure the development of a National Research Agenda to guide policy
and programmatic decision making.
7. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and Technical Working Groups in the
conduct of research, data management, monitoring and evaluation.
8. Ensure the conduct of research and surveys on HIV and AIDS and other related issues.
9. Ensure the establishment and management of accurate and credible database on HIV and AIDS.
10. Provide technical advice on the utilization of data.
11. Coordinate the development and implementation of capacity building programs in
M & E for stakeholders.
12. Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Commission
13. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and
financial resources of the Division.
14. Ensure the preparation of the budget of the Division.
15. Ensure the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports.
16. Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division.
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and...find out more