The Finance Division is responsible for technical, operational and administrative leadership in the mobilization and management of financial resources for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission
Responsibilities of the Finance Division
1. Provide inputs for the formulation of policies for the Commission.
2. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the mobilization and management of
financial resources of the Commission.
3. Ensure the establishment and management of accurate and credible financial
database for the Commission.
4. Provide technical advice on public financial regulations to the Commission.
5. Coordinate the development and implementation of guidelines, processes, and procedures
for the management of financial resources of the Commission.
6. Coordinate the capacity building of stakeholders in the management of the financial
resources of the Commission.
7. Liaise with Funding Partners for the timely release of funds for the implementation
of programs and activities of the Commission.
8. Ensure the development and implementation of strategies for the mobilization of funds
for the Commission.
9. Collaborate with auditors to strengthen the internal control processes of the Commission.
10. Co-ordinates the preparation of the consolidated budget of the Commission.
11. Ensure timely payment of financial obligations.
12. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial
resources of the Division.
13. Ensure the preparation of the budget of the Division
14. Ensure the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
15. Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division.
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and...find out more